This upcoming items are available for pre-order, with limited stock. Pre-Order Now!!! First Reserve by Early Checkout!
You can cancel your preorder and get a refund at any time prior to shipment.
Black/ Dark Coffee is available for pre-order with an ETA Jun 5, 2020.
White/ Fuchsia/ Mint Green/ Dark Gray/ Wine Red is available for pre-order with an ETA Jun 15, 2020.
Shop this 10x6.5 Foot Rectangular Patio Outdoor Umbrella Tilt Black/ White/ Dark Coffee/ Wine Red, which absorbing the harmful UV rays of the sun. Perfect choice when the weather starts to trickle, you still can enjoy the outdoor scenery and cool breeze. Get one now and start wonderful outdoor activities!
- 6 matching rib construction; Unique design with valance
- UV30+ 180g/sqm anti-fade water-resistent polyester umbrella canopy, more effectively on UV blocking and more durable than other 160g/sqm polyester canopy
- Color Fastness up to European Standard Level 4, keep original color anti-fade longer than those without any anti-fade technology
- Tilt system with silver push button for more desired angles of shading
- Crank handle for convenient raising and lowering
- Aluminum pole unscrew at middle for easy storage
- Air vented at the top, cool and can withstand sudden gust
- More firm and durable umbrella top finial
- Water-repellent canopy for outdoor scenery & breeze enjoyment even when drizzling
- Double protection for ribs with rib tip cover and thickened bag
- Can be mounted on your existing stand or in the middle of table if holes available
- Tools free put up and roll up
- Perfect for outdoor activities at yard, garden and patio in the open air
- Color: Black/ White/ Dark Coffee/ Wine Red
- Umbrella Cover Size: 10x6.5ft (2x3m)
- Umbrella Cover Material: 180g/sqm UV30+ Polyester
- Whole Pole Size: 1-1/2" Dia. x 98-3/7" L (38mm Dia. x 2.5m L)
- Rib Dimension: 1/2" x 7/10"
- 1x Patio Sun Shading Umbrella
(Stand is EXCLUDED)
Please Note: The fabric colors represented on the website may differ slightly from the actual product, and different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.