Category: Sliding Barn Door Hardware
DIY Cast Iron 9" Door Handle Pull for Sliding Barn Door that is thicker than 3/4". It is suitable for wooden doors, great for sliding door, sheds, gates, wine cellars, cabinet, etc.
- Suitable for wooden doors, great for sliding door, sheds, gates, wine cellars, cabinet, etc.
- Fits door that is thicker than 1 3/8" (35 mm) & provides an easy grip for opening & closing door
- Heavy-duty iron construction, sturdy & durable, with powder coating for rust & corrosion resistance
- Screws included for convenient installation, pre-drilled holes on the handle for easy mounting to door
- Color: Black
- Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 9 1/16" x 1 3/4" x 1 5/16" (23 x 3.3 x 4.5 cm)
- Hole to Hole Size(LxW): 8" x 1/2" (20.3 x 1.3 cm)
- Fit Door Thickness: >1 3/8" (35 mm)
- Material: Cast Iron with Powder Coating
- Net Weight: 0.44 Lb (0.2 kg)
- 1x Barn Door Handle
- 4x M6x40mm Screws
- 1x Manual