is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
This PEX crimper is perfect for making crimp ring connections in potable water lines, radiant heat, snow melt and ice rink systems, among many other things. It's able to eliminate any kind of distortion to the ring. This highly reliable crimper even has a calibration gauge that makes it easy to verify adjustments before crimping.
- 1/2" PEX Crimp Tool
- With Labor-saving Design
- With Comfort Grips Minimizes User Fatigue
- Simply Pull Back on the Handles to Open the Crimp Jaws
- Compact Tool Length for Access to Tight Spaces
- Comes with Go/No Go Gauge
- Ideals for Making Copper Crimp Ring and Supplies
- Size: 1/2"
- Length:10 3/4"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Tubing Compatibility: PEX
- Includes: Go/No-Go Crimp Gauge