is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
14 1/10" Cable Cutter used on Aluminum Max. 4/0 AWG & Copper Max. 3/0 AWG Wire Cable that has high-leverage design for exceptional cutting capability. It is used for cutting copper & aluminum electrical wires only.
- For use with: Battery and welding cable, building wire, so cord, and more.
- Used on copper & aluminum electrical wires only.
- Do NOT cut steel.
- Head material: 40Cr
- Handle material: Steel handles with rubber grips
- Crimping range:
- Max.120mm² (approx. 4/0 AWG) for aluminum conductor
- Max.95mm² (approx. 3/0 AWG) for soft copper conductor
- Overall size: 14 1/10" L x 4 1/3" W x 46/50" H
- Handle length: 11 1/5"
- Net weight: 1.54 lbs.
- 1x 14 inch Cable cutter