DIY Cast Iron 2" Door Round Handle Pull for Sliding Barn Door which thickness from 1 9/16" to 1 11/16". It is suitable for wooden doors, great for sliding door, sheds, gates, wine cellars, cabinet, etc.
- Heavy duty cast iron construction, sturdy and durable
- Powder coated finish shows modern and sleek look
- Double sunken knob handles for easy coming in and out
- PVC plastic pieces protect handle
- Fits for door thickness from 1 9/16" (39mm) to 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Screws for installation are included
- Suitable for wooden doors, great for sliding door, sheds, gates, wine cellars, etc.
- Material: 3/8" (9mm) Thickness Cast Iron with Powder Coating
- Color: Coffee
- Overall Dimension (Dia. x L): 2" x 2 3/8" (50x60mm)
- Round Handle Dimension (Dia. x H): 2" x 3/8" (50x9mm)
- Screw Length: 1 3/4" (45mm)
- 1x Door Handle Set
- 1x Manual