is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
Shop this DELight® 150 ft Flexing LED Neon Rope Light that is versatile and nearly limitless uses in both residential and commercial lighting projects. 2-Wires features steady burn and low consumption. The flex neon lights are suitable for indoor or outdoor use and can withstand extreme temperatures. Ideal for lighting solution, any architectural, decorative and indicator application, walkways, landscaping, gardens, furniture, creating signs, borders or vehicles and watercraft lighting.
You can upgrade the rope lights for different lengths or several colors with Extra One 5Ft power cords and Two power connector sets. Each power cord features 150Ft maximum run.
- Brand: DELight®
- LED Color: Green
- Oyster White PVC Tubing for Cool to Touch and Soft Light
- Cuttable Every 1-5/8 Feet(1/2 m) at Marked Intervals
- Extremely Bright and Unbreakable
- Easily to Bend into Any Shape and Capable of Vibration
- Saving Up to 90% of Energy Costs Over Glass Neon
- Energy Efficiency of Only 4.8 Watts Per Meter
- Free 6 PVC Splice Connectors for Protecting the Cuts
- Free Silicone Glue can stick to the power connectors or the end caps and make the cutters waterproof.
- Free 16 Splice Connectors for Repair Rope Light or Splice Different Colors
- High Flexibility, Temperature Sustainability, and UV Resistance
- UL Listed and CE Certifications
- Length: 150Ft
- LED Bulbs qty: 3600
- Power Cord Length: 9 Ft
- Tube Dimension: 13 *26 mm
- Bulb Diameter: 5mm
- Bulb Spacing: 1/2""
- Bulb Orientation
- Horizontal: Beam Angle: 160̴åÁ
- Rated Lifespan: 30000 hours
- Wavelength: 620-625 nm
- Total Flux: 300-500 mcd
- Working Temperature: -30~60̴åÁC
- Maximum Run: 150 Ft
- Voltage: 110 V
- Power Consumption: 219W
- 1x 150Ft Neon Rope Light
- 3x Power Cords with Connectors
- 6x PVC Splice Connectors
- 16x Splice Connectors
- 6x End Cap
- 1x Waterproof Silicone Glue as gift
*Please kindly note that the joints cannot be exposed due to the power cords and power connectors are non-waterproof.But use our free waterproof glue, you can make the power connectors waterproof!