10 x 20 ft Outdoor Wedding Party Tent w/ 6 Sidewalls Color Optional
Category: Party Tent & Easy Pop-up Tent
TheDIYoutlet 10' x 20' Outdoor Party Tent features durable waterproof polyethylene cover &Ø32/24/18 Steel Tube. High quality, rust and corrosion resistant powder coated steel framework. It can be conveniently carried and are perfect for many outdoor needs. Ideal for commercial or recreational use - parties, weddings, flea markets, etc. It can also be erected on hard surfaces such as decks, driveways, lawn, etc. This party tent is made for temporary use and not permanent use.
- Offers 200 sq. ft. coverage, can accommodate approx. 25 people for dining, party & outdoor gathering
- 6 sidewalls with hook & loop fastener for easy attaching and removal according to your need
- Tool-free assembly, lightweight tubes can be completely detached & easily stored into your car truck
- 4 sidewalls with transparent window to let in plenty of natural light & provide clear landscape views
- Tent roof & sidewalls made of water-resistant & UV-resistant PE, metal frame with rustproof powder coating
- Ideal for creating an indoor space to paint & spray items for home redecoration, ideal for protecting furniture and wall from overspray and keeping furniture away from dust
- Color: Blue/ White
- Steel Tube: Ø32/24/18
- Model: 10 x 20 ft
- Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 235 13/16" x 118 1/8" x 99 5/8" (599 x 300 x 253 cm)
- Sidewall Size(LxH): 10 x 6 7/12 ft (3 x 2 m)
- Frame Material: White Powder Coated Steel /w PE Joint Fittings
- Net Weight: 19.8 Lbs (9 kg)
- Warning: Polyester Fabric is not fire proof, please keep away from sources of fire.
- 1x Top Cover
- 4x Sidewalls with Windows
- 2x Sidewalls without Window
- 1x Tube Set
- 1 Set of Accessory
- 1x Manual
- 1. It requires 2 people to set up the tent for fast erection.
- 2. Polyethylene is not fireproof, please keep away from fire sources.
- 3. Please don't leave canopy up overnight or under bad weather conditions. Tents are temporary structures designed to handle most normal weather conditions. Evacuation of tents is recommended under bad weather or other unsafe conditions. We will not be liable for poor weather conditions or natural disasters.
- 4.To prolong the service life, we do not recommend to use the tent when there is a strong wind or under bad weather