Here comes the New AC Leak Detector. It comes with a reliable corona refrigerant sensor of great sensitivity and repeatability, also features LED indicator light with 7-level leak alarm, great intuitiveness, clear display. It will detect leak as subtle as 0.1 oz/yr(3g/year) in R12,R22,R134a and other halogen refrigerant systems. Easy operation, smart and portable design really an ideal and economic halogen leak detector for you!
- Excellent sensor with high sensitivity, 0.1oz/yr (3g/yr)
- Detects All KINDS OF halogenated refrigerants
- Flexible stainless steel probe reach to almost any tight space
- Single color LED display with 7-level leak alarm
- RESET time sensitivity adjustment
- 12 inches (30cm) flexible probe
- Tactile keypads make the operation more convenient.
- One extra spare sensing tip included as a FREE GIFT
Detect leaks in air-conditionings, freezing systems and so on.
This unit responds to ALL haloge-nated (including Chlorine and Fluorine) refrigerants.
This includes, but is not limited to:
R12, R11, R500, R503etc.
R22, R123, R124, R502etc.
R134a, R404a, R125 etc.
- Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment(it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
- Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
- Detect most gases that contain Chlorine, Fluorine, and Bromine (halogen gases).
- Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene.
- Detects halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
- Maximum sensitivity: 0.1 oz/yr ( 3g/yr ) for all halogen refrigerants
- Working temperature: 0鈥懊Ｃ?/span>~50鈥懊Ｃ?/span>
- Reaction time: Instantaneous
- Resetting time: Instantaneous
- Warm-up time: < 2 sec.
- Sensor tip life under continuous operation: approx. 30 hours
- Power Supply: 3V DC, 2 x 1.5V 'AA' Alkaline batteries (Not include)
- Probe length: 12"
- Overall Dimension: 6 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- 1 x Portable leak detector
- 1 x Extra spare sensing tip
- 1 x Plastic durable carrying case
- 1 x Full English manual
- To ensure the high sensitivity, make sure the the tip and protector is clean before using everytime.
- Switch off the machine after use. Remove batteries when unused for a long time, so that it could prolong life time.
- Operate the leak detector according to the instruction manual.