DIY Iron 10" Door Handle Pull for Sliding Barn Door that is thicker than 1 3/16". It is suitable for wooden doors, great for sliding door, sheds, gates, wine cellars, cabinet, etc.
- Heavy duty iron construction, sturdy and durable
- Powder coated finish shows modern and sleek look
- Fits for door that is thicker than 1 3/16" (30mm)
- Cylindrical handle is comfortable to grab for easy pulling and closing door
- Screws for installation are included
- Suitable for wooden doors, great for sliding door, sheds, gates, wine cellars, cabinet, etc.
- Material: 3/16" (5mm) Thickness Iron with Powder Coating
- Color: Black/Coffee
- Overall Dimension (LxWxH): 10" x 1 1/4" x 2 3/8" (254x32x60mm)
- Cylindrical Handle Dimension (Dia. x H): 1" x 8 7/16" (25x214mm)
- Hole to Hole Size: 9 3/16"(234mm)
- 1x Door Handle
- 2x ST4.2*32 Screws
- 1x Hex Wrench
- 1x Manual