|BUY 2||20% OFF|
DIY pop up canopy tent with 4 Screens features waterproof as its 420D PVC coated Oxford fabric top, perfect for outdoor events, such as wedding, parties, craft shows, sporting events, music festivals, outdoor dining and more. We strongly recommend to use stakes & ropes when setting up DIY 10x20 foot Canopy Tent. In this way, the service life of the canopy tent can be greatly enhanced.
- 10x20ft canopy - big enough for about 20 people to sit under.
Different color for different event ideas: Purple pop up tent is great for Halloween, Child's playground. Yellow pop-up tents are ideal for farmers' markets, food vendors, outdoor dining.
- 420D PVC coated oxford fabric top - waterproof, UV resistant & wear resistant
- 4-position height adjustment
- 4 detachable sidewalls - attach to canopy frame by hook & loop fastener
- Heavy duty steel frame for durability & stability
- Comes with a carry bag for convenient transport
- Perfect for outdoor events, such as wedding, parties, craft shows, sporting events, music festivals and more
- Color Optional: Mineral Yellow/ Vivid Viola/ Green Glow/ Blue/ Black/ White
- Unfolded Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 116 1/8" x 230 5/16" x 126" (295 x 585 x 320 cm)
- Folded Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 16 1/8" x 8 1/4" x 57 1/16" (41 x 21 x 145 cm)
- 4-Level Height Adjustment: 79 15/16", 83 7/16", 86 5/8", 90 9/16"; (203cm, 212cm, 220cm, 230cm)
- Weight: 101.4 lbs (46kg)
- 1x Steel Frame
- 1x Top Cover
- 4x Sidewalls
- 12x Nylon Ropes
- 12x Ground Stakes
- 1x Carry Bag
- 1x Manual
The fabric colors represented on the website may differ slightly from the actual product, and different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
The tent is not designed to be left up for long periods and can't handle the same kind of abuse as regular gazebos. Please be sure all equipment is secured when not in use and protected from weather. Tents are temporary structures designed to handle most normal weather conditions; however, there may be situations that become unsafe such as high winds or lightning. Evacuation of tents is recommended in these or other unsafe conditions. We will not be liable for poor weather conditions or natural condition.