is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
Purchase this 26 Inch 48v 1000w electric bike conversion motor kit to build an Inexpensive Electric Bicycle. Enjoy the DIY!
- Pedal Assistance System (PAS): let you enjoy cycling while driving electric bike
Dual Mode Controller: Motor works under Hall effect and non-Hall effect, extend life for electric bike
(For 1 mode controller, the motor only work under hall effect, if hall components inside the motor break down, the motor will stop working. But with our controller if the components breaks down, it'll switch into non-hall effect mode, the motor will still be working.)
- Complete Wheel Set: Wheel frame with tire, reinforced 32mm rim and 40mm tire.
- Half turning throttle more safe, prevent lost control
- Motor: 48V / 1000W / 470RPM
- Top Speed: 45 KPH
- Motor efficiency: >80%
- Motor diameter: 9.6 in
- Wheel Size: 26 in * 1.75 in
- Battery(Not Included): Electrokinetic cell battery (Li, lead-acid, NiMH battery etc.); 48V, Not less than 17Ah.
- Battery Charger: for lead-acid only and it will damage the battery if you use other types of battery
- 1000W 48V brushless hub motor
- 26" front wheel
- Electric controller
- 2 brake pullers
- Thumb throttle
- PAS system
- Elastic rope (color random delivery!)
- 600D Oxford Battery carrying bag
- Speed control console
- Lead-acid Battery Charger
- Back rack
Please note that the bike in the pictures is not included and for demonstration only.