is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
This 3/4" PEX Crimp Tool features a comfort grip which makes PEX installation more easier. It is perfect for making copper crimp ring connections in potable water lines, radiant heat, snow melt, ice rink systems and among other applications.With its labor-saving design, it is easy for reaching into tight connections. It could eliminate distortion on the rings. An included calibration gauge makes it easy to verify adjustments before crimping.
- 3/4" PEX Crimp Tool
- With Labor-saving Design
- With Comfort Grips Minimizes User Fatigue
- Simply Pull Back on the Handles to Open the Crimp Jaws
- Compact Tool Length for Access to Tight Spaces
- Comes with Go/No Go Gauge
- Ideals for Making Copper Crimp Ring and Supplies
- Color: Blue/ Red
- Size: 3/4"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Tubing Compatibility: PEX
- Includes: Go/No-Go Crimp Gauge