This PEX Clamp Tool general in work with Stainless Steel Clamps of five size (3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 1"). It ensures safety and is labor-saving, also able to eliminate distortion on the rings. Perfect for making copper clamp ring connections in portable water lines, radiant heat, snow melt, ice rink systems and among other applications. It is reliable and valuable for reaching into tight connections.
- PEX Clamp Tool with five dimensions
- 45 # quality carbon steel for high strength and durability
- Well-polished jaws for ensuring no damage to the crimp rings and fitting tightly for avoiding leaking
- Labor-saving Design - Ratchet and self-releasing mechanism design for allowing easy and precise crimping with minimal force, just simply pull back on the handle to open the crimp jaw
- Compact design for using in narrow spaces and light weight for adding portability
- Long handle with comfortable plastic grip for slip resistance and minimizing fatigue
- All-in-one PEX pipe crimper is widely used in any plumbing systems such as manifold installation, heating pipeline, snow melting systems, ice rink systems and other applications
- Dimension(LxWxH): 11"x 3 1/8" x 1" (28 x 8 x 2.5 cm)
- Compatible Clamp Sizes: 3/8" (0.95 cm), 1/2" (1.3 cm), 5/8" (1.59 cm), 3/4" (1.9 cm), 1" (2.54 cm)
- Tubing Compatibility: PEX
- Material: 45# Carbon Steel
- Net Weight: 1.3 Lbs (0.6 kg)
- 1x PEX Clamp Tool
- 1x Manual
Notice: Delivery to Canada is not available for this item.