is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
This 3/8" PEX crimp tool has a labor saving design and is perfect for reaching into tight areas. It's great for making copper crimp ring connections in potable water lines, radiant heat, snow melt and ice rink systems, among many other things. Included is a calibration gauge with makes it easy to verify your adjustments before crimping!
- 3/8" PEX Crimp Tool
- With Labor-saving Design
- With Comfort Grips Minimizes User Fatigue
- Simply Pull Back on the Handles to Open the Crimp Jaws
- Compact Tool Length for Access to Tight Spaces
- Comes with Go/No Go Gauge
- Ideals for Making Copper Crimp Ring and Supplies
- Size: 3/8"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Tubing Compatibility: PEX
- Includes: Go/No-Go Crimp Gauge
- 1x 3/8" PEX Crimp
- 1x Go/No-Go Crimp Gauge