is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
3-Gal Vacuum Degassing Chamber comes with chemical-resistant silicone gasket and lid. Suitable for degassing urethanes, silicone, epoxies and more. With the shut off valve turned and the vacuum pump off the chamber could still hold a high vacuum for several hours.
- Multi-application - suitable for degassing urethanes, silicone, epoxies and more
- Strong and durable stainless steel container with chemical-resistant silicone gasket
- Shatter-resistant acrylic crystal lid allows you to see inside
- Glycerin filled industrial gauge resists vibrations and keeps the gauge accurate
- With the shut off valve turned and the vacuum pump off the chamber could still hold a high vacuum for several hours
- Every chamber is tested before shipping and lose no more than 2.5 inHg/24hrs
- Maximum Rated Vacuum: 29 inHg at sea level
- Maximum operation temperature: 160°F
- Dimension of the chamber: 10"Diam x 10"H
- Thickness of the lid: 3/4"
- The length of the steel wire hose: 59"
- Dimension of the silicone pad: 4-3/4"L x 4-3/4"W
- 1x Vacuum Chamber with Lid & Gasket
- 1x Gauge with Fittings
- 1x Hose
- 1x Silicone Pad
- 1x Manual
- Chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice & trade, Gator Venom & trade, Minwax & trade, etc.), alcohol, ethanol, acetone and acrylic based monomers or polymers. The lid may only be cleaned with soapy water.