Shop this Red/ Blue/ Green/ White/ Tan/ Chocolate /Dark Gray/ Mint Green/ Fuchsia Optional 9 Foot Tilting Outdoor Patio Umbrella, which absorbing the harmful UV rays of the sun. Perfect choice when the weather starts to trickle, you still can enjoy the outdoor scenery and cool breeze. Get one now and start wonderful outdoor activities!
- 9 feet in diameter.
- 8 matching rib construction.
- Tilt system with silver push button for more desired angles of shading.
- Crank handle for convenient raising and lowering.
- Includes hole for cap on the top, cool and can withstand sudden gust.
- UV protective and anti-fade polyester.
- Water-proof canopy for outdoor scenery & breeze enjoyment even when drizzling.
- Aluminum pole unscrew at middle for easy storage.
- Finials of each rib wrapped with cloth to assure stability and best stretch.
- Can be mounted on your existing stand or in the middle of tables if holes available.
- Tools free put up and roll up.
- UV30+ 180g/sqm polyester umbrella canopy:
- More effectively for UV blocking.
- Thicker, More durable and with better water-proof effect than other 160g/sq polyester canopy.
- Color Fastness up to European Standard Level 4:
- Better and keep color more firm than European standard level 3 tops current market.
- Keep original color anti-fade for at least half a year longer than other umbrella covers without any anti-fade technology.
- Double protection for ribs with rib tip cover and thickened bag.
- More Firm and durable umbrella top finial.
- Umbrella Diameter: 9 Feet
- Umbrella Cover Color: Red/ Blue/ Green/ White/ Tan/ Chocolate (The color may look different in different displays. we try our best to eliminate the difference but it may still exist however. the real color is subject to the product received.)
- Umbrella Cover Material: 180g/sqm Water-proof Polyester
- Whole Pole Size: 94 1/2" Long x 1-1/2" Diameter
- 1x 9 Feet High-quality Umbrella with Top Finial
- 1x Bottom Pole
**Please kindly note:
- Stand is not included.
- Please fold and fasten the umbrella or take it down in blustery and thunderstorm day to protect the umbrella.
- Keep the umbrella away from fireworks.
- Children should be under the guidance of adults when using the umbrella.