Brake Fluid Bleeder includes a hand pressure pump refill tank for pumping 3L brake fluid into brake system, along with a 1L waste oil bottle for driving air and old fluid out, allowing for changing brake fluid regularly to make brake system to be well-maintained for safe driving
- Features 0 to 85PSI and 0 to 6Bar dual pressure gauge ranges for easy reading, ideal for precisely displaying the current pressure and allowing you to monitor the pressure system
- One-person fast brake fluid replacement-simply adding brake fluid into the refill tank and connecting it to the master cylinder, then connecting the waste oil bottle to the wheel cylinder and pressing the button on the bleeder to release pressure
- Comes with a master cylinder threaded adaptor cap with 45mm inner diameter interface which enables to install on most brake fluid reservoirs; Cap opener for helping to install the adaptor cap tightly and open it easily
- Made of high rigidity plastic for enhancing durability and corrosion resistance, it is easy to be cleaned and maintained; Compatible with all vehicle models of Mercedes, Volvo, Volkswagen, Toyota, etc.
- Brake Bleeder Dimension(LxWxH): 7 5/16" x 7 1/2" x 16 1/8" (18.5 x 19 x 41 cm)
- Brake Bleeder Capacity: 3L
- Waste Oil Bottle Dimension(Dia.xH): 3 1/4" x 9 1/16" (8.3 x 23 cm)
- Waste Oil Bottle Capacity: 1L
- Inner Diameter of Master Cylinder Cap: 1 13/16" (45.5 mm)
- Gauge Pressure Range: 0 to 85 PSI (0 to 6 Bar)
- Max. Bearing Pressure: 66 Lbs (30 kg)
- Recommended Brake Fluid Replacement Period: Every 40000km or about 2 years for sedan cars
- Net Weight: 2.98 Lbs (1.35 kg)
- 1x Brake Pressure Bleeder
- 1x Waste Oil Bottle
- 1x Master Cylinder Cap
- 1x Cap Opener
- 1x Manual
- Make sure the inner pressure of the pressure bleeder is released before using.
- In order to prevent a lack of brake pressure, please ensure there is no residual and other impurities in the container before adding brake fluid.