DIY Mini Egg Incubator for Chicken Eggs (7)
Category: DIY Egg Incubator
This 7 Egg Incubator is mainly used for chicken, duck, goose egg hatching. Its transparent lid allows observation of hatching process. Contains a built-in fan to keep air circulated.
- Transparent lid for visibility of eggs hatching, LED display shows current temperature
- Mini Egg Incubator allows you to incubate different types of poultries like chickens and ducks
- Easy to adjust proper temperature by "set" button for creating a better hatching environment
- Durable & CE certified PC material for safety assurance, 1 year warranty for quality assurance
- It features compact size of 6 11/16" in diameter for space saving, ideal for classroom experiments
- Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 6 11/16" x 6 11/16" x 6 11/16" (17 x 17 x 17 cm)
- Egg Holder Dia.: 1 3/16" (3 cm)
- Egg Holder Bottom Dia.: 11/16" (1.8 cm)
- Power Cord Length: 47 1/4" (1.2 m)
- Input Voltage: 110 V
- Power: 20 W
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Temperature Range: 68 to 122°F (20 to 50°C )
- Egg Capacity: 7pcs
- Material: PC Plastic
- Net Weight: 1.1 Lbs (0.5 kg)
- 1x Egg Incubator
- 1x User manual
- Please turn off power every time before opening lid of machine.
- Please add water every one to two days.
- The eggs for hatching must be fertilized eggs.