This replacement heating element for your hot air Iron is the perfect part for your 852, 852D, 952D+, 850AD soldering station. It's a diaphragm type pump with high quality, imported wire to make up each element. It warms quickly and is long lasting. Extremely durable, it'll add many more miles to your hot air gun!
- Fast Heating - High quality heating wire for offering fast heating speed, ideal for improving the thermal efficiency of hot air gun
- Durable Material - Made of durable nickel alloy and ferro alloy, the heating element features long life span and excellent performance
- Safe to Use - Heating element features good insulation for preventing over-heating and providing using safety for heating and soldering
- Application - A perfect heating core replacement for diaphragm hot air guns; you can replace the old heating core of your air gun with this replacement, great for shrinking and pre-heating electronic components before welding
- Material: Nickel-alloy, Ferro-alloy
- Net Weight: 0.057 Lb (0.026 kg)
- 1x Hot Air Gun Heating Element